- Полный рабочий день
Global tax lead
14 декабря 2020, 18:24
- Review E&PS US GAAP tax provisions on a monthly basis in Hyperion in advance of internal and external reporting deadlines (15 countries).
- Answer US queries (Tax Department and divisional) relating to tax entries.
- Review the quarterly OneSource and annual forecast submissions for all the sites and ensure that the data reconciles back to Hyperion US GAAP reporting.
- Report tax position to company tax department as part of their annual control visits – requires coordination with local finance controllers.
- Work with the sites to ensure OneSource reconciles to local tax reporting.
- Assist in head office reviews of OneSource.
- Review of accounting on transactional tax matters such as VAT and withholding tax returns Globally.
- Coordinate preparation of Transfer Pricing Documentation and contribute to development of policy in coordination with Automation Solutions US tax department.
- Review tax accrued in budget.
- Assist in ad-hoc tax matters.
- University or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Big 4 or experience at large multinational company in tax or finance highly desired.
- Hyperion consolidation experience and experience working on One Source would be a plus.
- Fluent in English (advanced level written & spoken).
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and high degree of business acumen.
- Stable international company.
- Competitive compensation level.
- Official employment.
- Great team.
- Opportunities for career growth.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами