- Полный рабочий день
27 января 2020, 09:08
The main task is to support account retention, revenue growth and new business development by proactively reaching out to end users for training, product demos, and custom account configurations.
In addition to the support functions in this position, you will accomplish:
- Guide clients through the product set up and conducting training sessions and Product Demos with clients (also getting to travel across Eastern Europe and CIS),
- Support account renewal /cross / up sell process with administrative assistance (paperwork, renewal booking),
- Learn and apply the S&P Global Market Intelligence diagnostic sales approach through client interaction: Expand usage into more users or departments with enhanced capabilities by working jointly with the sales team,
- Escalate all feedback and properly document relevant information by using “Salesforce CRM” accurately,
- Track client service activities for accounts, prepare service utilization reports and document client interactions (call / meeting notes),
- Manage critical activities and logistics for service activities to ensure the Senior Relationship Manager is fully prepared and briefed with relevant research and information.
The Career Opportunity:
Our team’s structure will allow you to be exposed to our clients and have the opportunity to build your skills across functions within Account Management.
- Russian, English fluent business,
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree (a Masters is preferable),
- Experience in a finance role in the financial sector (either at a vendor or a Financial Institution),
- Strong presentation and communication skills (face to face, large groups, remotely – WebEx),
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Office,
- Good knowledge of how the Capital markets operate,
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment,
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers,
- Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills,
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience,
- Willingness to travel within Eastern Europe and CIS countries.